If you’re looking for regular, ongoing support for your business, rather than a one-off project, you can arrange to work with me on a monthly contract basis.
Rather than paying a project fee you’ll pay an hourly rate for an agreed number of hours each month.
A retainer works well if you need regular/ongoing support with:
- Keeping your website updated
- Putting out regular blog posts and/or email newsletter
- Keeping your social media automation updated
- Your email marketing / sales funnel
- Maintaining and updating your membership site or online courses
My hourly rate for VA work is £30. I track my time, round up or down to the nearest 15 minutes and send you a time report with your invoice each month, so you can see a full breakdown of how the time has been spent, allowing you to plan and adjust accordingly.
If you know you’re likely to need me for a set amount of hours each month, a retainer is the best solution. We agree a minimum number of hours per month, billed monthly. You don’t have to worry about spiralling costs, and extra hours can always be added if needed (subject to my availability).